Minutes deducted for no reason

Minutes deducted for no reason

Postby jodynd70 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:42 am

I clicked on a text to read it again (already deducted the .3 minutes the first time I read it) and it said "47 minutes deducted". I clicked on the text again and it deducted ANOTHER 47 minutes! I tried getting support through online chat and the technician sent 2 texts to tell me my current balance (that I can already see for myself), I got charged for each one. I asked "Charmaine" to please credit my account the 94.60 minutes I lost tonight and she said I had to call the 1-800 number and use MORE minutes. I've tried to delete the text discussed above and it won't let me. Can someone online please help me?
jodynd70

Re: Minutes deducted for no reason

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Hi jodynd70. My name is TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.