Online chat GONE

Online chat GONE

Postby velelvi46 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:48 pm

The TF online chat function seems to be down, unless there's so much traffic that has caused it to not launch. However, I was successful in chatting through my TF cellphone. Any thoughts about this? Different browser made no difference. Calling is often difficult due to the accents of many agents.
velelvi46

Re: Online chat GONE

Postby Jude » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:56 am

Hi velelvi46. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby georgecathcart » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:22 pm

Still down Aug. 25. Talked to agent (hardly understandable,btw) who told me to turn my phone off for a couple of minutes, then turn it back on. Well I've been trying to do this for four hours. What the hell is wrong? No Chat! Was trying to get info on why I could not access my account. She said they were aware of a problem and were trying to fix it. (Still can't access my own Tracfone account!)
georgecathcart

Postby Jude » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:23 pm

Hi georgecathcart. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby georgecathcart » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:53 pm

Thank’s, Jude but the “self-help” area has no resolution for the password problem. The Chat option is still unresponsive (apparently been that way for a couple of days) and the telephone CS said they know there is a problem and they’ve been working on it. Poor IT if they can’t resolve after a day or two IMO. I need to access my TF account! Thank you. Do you suggest I call corporate?
Jude wrote:Hi georgecathcart. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
georgecathcart wrote:Still down Aug. 25. Talked to agent (hardly understandable,btw) who told me to turn my phone off for a couple of minutes, then turn it back on. Well I've been trying to do this for four hours. What the hell is wrong? No Chat! Was trying to get info on why I could not access my account. She said they were aware of a problem and were trying to fix it. (Still can't access my own Tracfone account!)
georgecathcart

Postby Jude » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:55 pm

Hi georgecathcart. I have sent you a message. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.