UNLOCK CODE AND JUST FILED A COMPLAINT WITH FCC

UNLOCK CODE AND JUST FILED A COMPLAINT WITH FCC

Postby Eddiebello » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:02 am

Just filed a complaimt with the fcc because of the theft of my money, jist bought a samsung a12 and cannot use it since i want to use it with my current provider which is tmobile even tho i was assired by a walmart employee that i would be able to use it with tmobile and it was an unlocked phone, so i went ahead and filed a complaint with the fcc because when i called tracfone they just gave me 1million I'm sorrys and told me i had to pay more than what the phone is worth to unlock the phone, fuck that shit, I'm also going to walmart to raise hell for this piece of shit company that stole my money and wont let me use the fucking phone
Eddiebello

Re: UNLOCK CODE AND JUST FILED A COMPLAINT WITH FCC

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:36 pm

Hi Eddiebello. I'm TracFone Maria. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied, and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue immediately. If you give us a chance, we are intent on making this right and hope you will allow us to speak with you to discuss the situation.Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Beccah » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:22 pm

I had the same experience with my old Tracfone phone, which had paid service for over two years! They all made the same excuses that made absolutely no sense. I spoke with two "supervisors" and even someone supposedly at "corporate." Supposedly, even though I had over 750 days of continuous paid service, only 270 of those counted???? What a load of ****

Anyway, I found an email link to the FCC specifically for Tracfone unlocking complaints.
It is: tracfoneunlocking@fcc.gov
I received an automated response that they would be sending my information to tracfone to resolve.
BTW, I am still a tracfone customer, with a new unlocked phone, but due to this experience I am and will continue to be looking for another option as far as a low cost carrier, that is- unless tracfone makse this right! All I want to do with my old phone is gift it to someone who might need it...
Beccah

Postby Jude » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:46 pm

Hi Beccah. My name is TracFone Jude. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. We may need to escalate this matter. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Samsung