Carrier lock to Tracfone

Carrier lock to Tracfone

Postby Ifeanyi » Sat May 01, 2021 2:30 pm

Please help me unlock my iPhone 5s carrier is Tracfone and imei # 35203206439704x
Ifeanyi

Re: Carrier lock to Tracfone

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat May 01, 2021 3:11 pm

Hi Ifeanyi. I'm TracFone - Maria. Please be advised that we can request for the phone to be unlocked as long as you meet the requirements provided by our Unlocking Policy.

Here are the set of requirements:

These are some of the main criteria used to determine your device's eligibility for the Unlocking Program.
1. The device must have not been reported as stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity.
2. The device may have already been unlocked or device may have a pending unlock request (customer should call for resolution).
3. The device must have been activated on TracFone service for no fewer than 12 months.
4. The device must have redeemed no fewer than 12 months of service.
5. The device must have active service or be within 60 days after service expired.

Please be advised that we have a $150 fee for customers who have not met the twelve months of service requirement provided by our Unlocking Policy. We will minus $12 for every paid active month per device (cards on reserve are not calculated as paid active) which will be automatically calculated by our system. You can visit our website using this link https://www.tfwunlockpolicy.com/wps/portal/home/ to view our Unlocking Policy. Thank you.

Should you have further questions, you may check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.