old plan on smart phone?

old plan on smart phone?

Postby captainruss » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:19 pm

I've been a tracfone customer for many years. Currently have a lg440 flip phone with a year and about 800 minutes left on it. I recently bought a moto optima maxx from tracfone, but did not activate it yet. I did a chat with a guy named Louis from tracfone, who said my minutes can't be added to the new phone. I had to get a smart phone plan. A while ago, someone else from tracfone told me I could switch it over. I don't want to search the web, don't really care about the data. I just wanted a better quality phone. The flip phones are just falling way behind in quality. mine has more dead spots than spots where it works. I would just like to use what I paid for, and when it runs out, buy a basic auto refill smart phone plan. I just hate throwing away all those minutes and time. thanks for your time.
captainruss

Re: old plan on smart phone?

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:28 pm

Hi captainruss. I'm TracFone - Maria. We understand where you're coming from. We're sorry for the confusion. For us to address your concern, we need to check your account first. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby captainruss » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:23 pm

not much of an answer. just told me to go to chat. I did that twice and got 2 different answers. How come I just can't get a simple answer to my question? Is anybody really listening?
captainruss

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:36 pm

Hi captainruss. This is TracFone - Maria. We understand where you're coming from. Please accept our sincere apologies. I've sent you a private message, please check your Forum inbox. You can also text the keyword HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.