Samsung J7 Crown - No LTE or Mobile Data

Re: Samsung J7 Crown - No LTE or Mobile Data

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:32 pm

Hi caseyniam3@msn.com. I'm TracFone - Maria. Please accept our sincere apologies. We are very sorry to learn that you are having issues with your data. We can take a look into this and ensure that there's a resolution for you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby radiomensa » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:11 pm

Has anyone received an answer to why the Samsung J7 Crown No LTE or Mobile Data? More importantly a solution? I've spent way too much time on tech support with no solution.
radiomensa

Postby Jude » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:23 pm

Hi radiomensa. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby ButterflyAngel » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:33 pm

radiomensa wrote:Has anyone received an answer to why the Samsung J7 Crown No LTE or Mobile Data? More importantly a solution? I've spent way too much time on tech support with no solution.

Edit the name of your APN to "VZWINTERNET" and it'll work immediately.
ButterflyAngel

Postby sblilstinker » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:34 pm

I just finished an online chat with Tracfone about my mobile data not working on my Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown. They first had me turn my phone completely off, then back on. Next, they had me turn off my wi-fi. Then they had me go to settings, connections, mobile networks, Access Point Names. The only option I had was Tracfone - VZWINTERNET. They had me tap on that and then it took me to a screen that says Edit access point. I was then told to tap on APN and edit VZWINTERNET to TRACFONE.VZWENTP. Once I typed that, I tapped on OK and then selected the 3 dots and tapped on Save. They had me restart the phone and then had me check if I could access the internet and I could not. I was then told to go back to the APN and change it back to VZWINTERNET and save it. I then again restarted the phone and made sure the wi-fi was not on but made sure the mobile data was on. I was then able to access the internet using only my mobile data. So far, my mobile data is working now. Hopefully this helps some of you that had the same issue I did.
sblilstinker

Postby Jude » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:24 pm

Hi sblilstinker. My name is TracFone Jude. We're glad to hear that you're now able to access your Mobile Data. As per our interest to serve you better, we are continuously working on improving and expanding our procedures, products and overall services. Should you need assistance, please let us know.
Jude

Postby NEKHNTR » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:23 pm

I too have this very same issue since about Dec 17 and have checked settings and done resets to no avail. What have you got for us TracFone?
NEKHNTR

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:20 pm

Hi NEKHNTR. This is TracFone - Maria. We are very sorry to learn that you are having issues with your mobile data. Let's look further into this matter and work to get this resolved. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you
TracFone - Maria

Postby merlefry » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:55 pm

I've got the same problem, no mobile network connection. I think there may have been a 5g tower activated around the same time as I noticed. Have tried several remedies, my APN is tracfone.vzwentp
merlefry

Postby Jude » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:05 pm

Hi merlefry. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

PreviousNext

Return to Samsung