Need payment history so employer can compensate...

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Monthly Plans.

Need payment history so employer can compensate...

Postby drour1 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:09 am

Hi,
When the Covid-19 lockdown started, I began working from home. I have been using my Tracfone for approx. 95% of my work related calls and texts.

I would like my employer to compensate me for the payments I made from: 4/1/2020 to present day.

I really need my payment history so I can be paid.

Thank you,
DaveO
drour1

Re: Need payment history so employer can compensate...

Postby Jude » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:47 am

Hi drour1. My name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from regarding your request. Are you referring to a online copy of your payment history If so, you will need to contact our customer care center, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby drour1 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:57 am

Thank you for your reply, but it didn't work. I just got off the phone with Tracfone customer service and she said I need to contact my bank to receive my Tracfone payment details.

This won't work because my employer will want to see the details of what the payment was for. (Example: Talk, Texts, Data), etc...

All my bank provides is the amount I paid. Thats it.

I just need the details of my Tracfone payments beginning March 31, 2020 to today..

I would be grateful for your help.
Thank you,
Dave
drour1

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:20 pm

Hi Dave. This is TracFone - Maria. We understand your concern. Please accept our sincere apologies. We'd like to speak with you again to fully investigate your case and straighten things out. Kindly check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby drour1 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:47 pm

ehh, err, ok... so I checked my inbox but your message asks me to do the "Exact same" thing your first reply asked me to do a week ago...

So again - I've already done this, and the rep. couldn't provide me my payment history. So here we are again going in circles...

I just need:
March 31, 2020 (to) September 22, 2020

** This is ONLY 175 days, yet the Tracfone website posts that it keeps payment history for 180 days...
drour1

Postby Jude » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:15 pm

Hi drour1. My name is TracFone Jude. We understand where you're coming from regarding your request. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Monthly Plans