Release or team status

Release or team status

Postby digiciber » Wed May 13, 2020 10:30 am

Good Dear Tracfone, I acquired an Iphone 6 on ebay which told me that it was released, when trying to use it I realized that it is not so call apple and they informed me that the equipment was under the name of its operator, they would need to tell me what they are the steps to follow for unlocking the computer a thousand thanks I hope a prompt response.
digiciber

Re: Release or team status

Postby Jude » Wed May 13, 2020 10:51 am

Hi digiciber. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby digiciber » Wed May 13, 2020 11:14 am

Excuse me, I have not received a message and I cannot make a call since I am in another country
digiciber

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed May 13, 2020 11:16 am

Hi digiciber. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience we may have caused you. For further assistance, kindly check your Forum inbox for a again for a message. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.