from the frypan into the fire

from the frypan into the fire

Postby lmh2 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:07 pm

Weeks ago, my husbands tracfone stopped working, needing an upgrade. Tracfone offered a 25% sale, so I ordered 2 to give him a choice. Neither of the new phones got a signal, but TracFone worked me for hours trying to get it going, only to decide at the end that I had ordered phones that didn't work in our area. So I went to our hometown Walmart and picked one up--it should work here, right? It did shortly-- after hours on the phone with support. When it stopped getting a signal, msg support reactivated the original phone so I could exchange the newest locally purchased phone. It has no signal either, but the old phone was still activated. So another exchange. Now it turns out that somewhere along the line, support activated his old phone with my phone number. So, now his number is lost and my phone now longer works. Each time, something worse happens. I'm just sick over this. I've spent dozens if not hundred hours on this problem and now I don't even have a working phone in the house. I am actually afraid to ask for more help. Can anyone offer me guidance?
lmh2

Re: from the frypan into the fire

Postby lmh2 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:21 am

Well, I guess they can't harm me further can they. I am already an old lady isolated by the quarantine with no phone.
lmh2

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.