! Failed

! Failed

Postby eZAK » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:47 pm

Hello,
I'm assuming this is a Samsung problem, Maybe not though.
I have a Galaxy J7 Sky Pro
When I try to reply to reply to a five or six digit SMS text I get the red Exclamation point and "Sending failed"

This happens with all sorts of 5 and 6 digit texts, important or not.
I think I may have clicked on a pop up box at some point (months ago) Now for the life of me I can not seem to find a fix. This comes from a retired electrician. :oops:

I did try to call tech support :roll: Twice! they could not fix the problem, the language barrier being a factor there.
The last support agent came to the conclusion that the problem was with the sender! I did previously agree to partake in a survey after the call ended. So I get the survey message from (611611) and you guessed it!
"Sending failed" :? :evil:

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Pat Zak
eZAK

Re: ! Failed

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:49 pm

Hi eZAK. I'm TracFone Maria. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced while trying to send a text message, and specially while dealing with our customer service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. For further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby eZAK » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:38 pm

Maria,
With all do respect That is Not an answer!
1) There is no way, that I can see, to start a "Chat" session
2) 'Calling support Back is Not an option! (For Obvious Reasons! )
3) Suggesting SIMPLY TEXT 611611 !!!! NOT BEING ABLE TO DO THAT IS THE PROBLEM !!! :roll:
eZAK

Postby eZAK » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:19 am

And that is the problem! I Can NOT reply to or send a text to 611611 !!!

HELP!!!!
eZAK

Postby eZAK » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:00 am

Still can not text to 611611
eZAK

Postby TracFone - Maria » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:53 pm

Hi eZAK. I'm TracFone Maria. We understand where you're coming from. Allow us to further check on it so we can have this issue resolved as quickly as possible. Kindly check your Forum inbox for a private message.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Samsung