No Network!

No Network!

Postby mozark24 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:13 pm

We are unable to access the cellular network. We have NO text or cellular service. Tried following the instructions at: https://www.tracfone.com/apn

This did not work. Also tried reseating the battery and SIM card. Also did not work. Need help!
Using an Alcatel TracFone.
mozark24

Re: No Network!

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:30 pm

Hi mozark24. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby mozark24 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:23 pm

Hi Larry and other users experiencing this issue.

I spent about an hour with the chat support and then was directed to contact the Billing department. They were also unable to help but they seemed more knowledgeable about the cell service issues. At the end, we still don't have cell service and we are feeling frustrated :(
mozark24

Postby mozark24 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:45 pm

Replies dont seem to be posting.

Bottom line, the chat and then subsequent billing office could find no issues with the account. So frustrated :(
mozark24

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:14 am

Hi mozark24. I'm TracFone Larry. I am very sorry to learn that your experience with our service, was less than adequate. Kindly check your forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.