Pending transaction will not complete

Post your questions and get answers about
TracFone Airtime Cards.

Re: Pending transaction will not complete

Postby Polar » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:52 pm

When will I get a response? I have been trying for a month to change my plan, but because of this "Pending Transaction will not complete" cannot do anything. I can add minutes or anything!
Polar

Postby fyeo » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:50 pm

I am having the same problem.

I added air time and was able to use my phone last night, and today nothing works. the online page said pending transaction.

was anyone able to resolve this? ive turned my phone on and off numerous times.
fyeo

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:34 am

Polar wrote:When will I get a response? I have been trying for a month to change my plan, but because of this "Pending Transaction will not complete" cannot do anything. I can add minutes or anything!

Hi Polar. I'm TracFone Larry. I read your post and I want to help you. To better assist you with this matter, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:37 am

fyeo wrote:I am having the same problem.

I added air time and was able to use my phone last night, and today nothing works. the online page said pending transaction.

was anyone able to resolve this? ive turned my phone on and off numerous times.

Hi fyeo. My name is TracFone Larry. We are sorry to hear that you are having some problems. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Cazel » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:00 am

Same issue with reactivation
Cazel

Postby Cazel » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:18 am

Older Phone, in good shape, never an issue. Tried to Smartphone in my area, it does not work. I am trying to reactive my older LG and am getting nowhere. Payment went through, activation in process, but nothing for 8 + hours. need assistance without tying up phone lines.
Cazel

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:31 am

Hi Cazel. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm terribly sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with our service. We will be more than delighted to help you fix your phone and to make sure that it is properly provisioned in the system. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Cazel » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:25 am

TracFone - Larry wrote:Hi Cazel. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm terribly sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with our service. We will be more than delighted to help you fix your phone and to make sure that it is properly provisioned in the system. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Hello Larry, The chat link is not working, Any suggestions?
Cazel

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:54 am

Hi Cazel. I'm TracFone Larry. Sorry for the trouble. Try to disable your browser pop-blocker and allow third party cookies to enable the chat window. If you still unable to access chat support, you may call us at 1-800-867-7183. We are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Joejoemaster95 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:02 am

Hey I have a pending transaction that needs to be resolved... someone please help???
Joejoemaster95

PreviousNext

Return to Airtime Cards