ZTE Nubia Z11 mini And SIM Card

ZTE Nubia Z11 mini And SIM Card

Postby tightpurchaser » Tue May 14, 2019 7:07 pm

I posted here this morning; and now I cannot find it unless someone is screening it for approval. Last week I purchased this phone as an open box deal. I know nothing else about these phones. This came with a charger and without instructions. Either the SIM card is preinstalled or the previous owner installed it during the short time he had it. I would not know how to open it. The dealer said that the SIM card might be in some pop-out compartment. I would not have posted here except that I could not initiate the Chat feature on your other pages. The tracfone I purchased last month is a flip phone that says "alcatel" on it. The model is A405DL with OS KaiOS 2.5. Can I transfer the SIM card in the tracfone to the Nubia? This Nubia phone is not widely used and most stores near me carry no accessories for it. Thanks. I hope this posts after I hit Submit.
tightpurchaser

Re: ZTE Nubia Z11 mini And SIM Card

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed May 15, 2019 10:40 am

Hi tightpurchaser. My name is TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will be more than happy to help you with your concern. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Making the transition to TracFone prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.