ZTE Nubia Z11 mini And SIM Card

ZTE Nubia Z11 mini And SIM Card

Postby tightpurchaser » Tue May 14, 2019 1:23 pm

I just purchased a Nubia Z11 mini as an open box deal which came with charger and no instructions. Other than charging it, I know nothing else about the phone. So far I assumed that either the SIM card came preinstalled or the previous owner for the short time he owned the phone installed it. Anyway, would this SIM card be compatible with tracfone? My tracfone that I purchased last month says "alcatel" on it. It is a flip phone with model number A405DL and with OS KaiOS 2.5. Would the SIM card of the tracphone fit into the Nubia? The dealer believed that the Nubia phone had a pop out compartment for the SIM card. Has anyone run tracfone with this brand of smartphone? Thank you.
tightpurchaser

Re: ZTE Nubia Z11 mini And SIM Card

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed May 15, 2019 10:45 am

Hi tightpurchaser. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Making the transition to TracFone prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.