Warehouse used incorrect address

Warehouse used incorrect address

Postby Catbugg » Fri May 10, 2019 12:32 pm

Hello. I've reached out to the TracFone hotline and chat messages but have been told there isn't a definite answer. I placed an order using my home address which is the same as my billing. I have the email that says I placed the order with that address. Somehow the addtrss was put in to a house that doesn't seem to exist and isn't even in my town. When I called FedEx they told me only TracFone could call and ask for an address change. Everyone at TracFone was sure I just put the wrong address in. Eventually someone looked at my order and noticed the problem wasn't with the address I provided but in the warehouse the address was changed. I was told they are escalating the issue and that I need to call back in a few hours to see if any progress has been made. The problem with that is that it takes me multiple phone calls to reach someone who believes me that I didn't make the mistake with my address in the first place. One guy this morning even chuckled a few times, would go silent and just repeat the same thing over and over no matter what I said. I got through later to someone who said she could see where it was escalated yesterday and they still didn't have an answer, but again, they could tell it wasn't an error on my end. I was told I can just reorder a phone but they won't give me the 50% off migration deal that I was offered because my current phone will be out of date and not usable or something
I was told I can pay full price and they would give me some services as a way to remedy this incident. I'm not interested in extra services. I'm without a phone. I've been told it wasn't my fault so I'm not sure why I'm being held accountable for the mistake. FedEx told me TracFone could call and have the address changed. I was told TracFone can't do that, which I understand it probably isn't within their power. Is there really no way for me to still get the 50% off coupon or just have a replacement sent?
Catbugg

Re: Warehouse used incorrect address

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri May 10, 2019 2:27 pm

Hi Catbugg. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Catbugg » Fri May 10, 2019 3:40 pm

That's the number I was given yesterday. I checked in today and had someone who did not believe me or care enough to check. I had to hang up and call until I got someone else who looked and saw I clearly wasn't lying or wrong. I'm not sure what else to do. Should I print off my order confirmation and send it in the mail to the Miami address on the help page? Or is there an email address I can send the information to?
Catbugg

Postby maineinme » Mon May 13, 2019 11:42 am

Support is not very helpful for tracfone. Everyone pushes it off to the customer error or denial of problem. Company policy and customer service do not work hand in hand. This is one more example of what is wrong and why people look to ebay and amazon. Amazon would have shipped a replacement out, and ebay is at least going to help a smaller business or individual and not corporation. Maybe tracfone doesn't need another customer?
maineinme

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed May 15, 2019 1:44 pm

Catbugg wrote:That's the number I was given yesterday. I checked in today and had someone who did not believe me or care enough to check. I had to hang up and call until I got someone else who looked and saw I clearly wasn't lying or wrong. I'm not sure what else to do. Should I print off my order confirmation and send it in the mail to the Miami address on the help page? Or is there an email address I can send the information to?

Hi Catbugg. I'm TracFone Larry. We are terribly sorry for the trouble this has caused you. please check your forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.