International calling

International calling

Postby schneibr » Thu May 09, 2019 2:14 pm

I am having problems completing international calls. I get "there is an error completing this call" call technical support. I have been on the phone for over 8 hours with them. not counting the online tech. I had them 4 hours on an alternative line to try to fix. Each time shut down your phone restart in one hour. Then it was wait two hours. The last one was 24 hours for all updates to occur. 4 days and still can not make international calls. I have credit on my international dialer card. Called the instruction number same error. I used it before as recent as April with out issue. Anyone else have this issue?
schneibr

Re: International calling

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri May 10, 2019 8:25 am

Hi schneibr. My name is TracFone Larry. We are sorry to hear that you are having some problems. We will check if your phone is properly provisioned in the system. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.