Excessive loss of minutes

Excessive loss of minutes

Postby ru214fus » Wed May 08, 2019 8:32 pm

Recently mountain biking in an area with almost no cell phone signal. One person had a mechanical mishap and I sent a text to one of our group that had split up to re-join and help out. Phone calls could not be made due to low signal. The text went through but I got no response. Cellular data was turned on on my iPhone eight.
Three hours later when I got home I was stunned to find that the cell phone had burned through 127 minutes during that time.
Can someone explain to me how this would happen? No phone calls were made during this time. No other texts sent besides the one mentioned above. Thanks for your help.
ru214fus

Re: Excessive loss of minutes

Postby TracFone - Larry » Thu May 09, 2019 8:22 am

Hi ru214fus. I'm TracFone Larry. We are terribly sorry for the trouble this has caused. We will help you fix your phone. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.