Can't see my minutes/data balance!

Re: Can't see my minutes/data balance!

Postby vitwit » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:22 pm

Just wanted to say that I'm having the same problem too, been happening for a few days. Knowing one's balance is very important, I hope Tracfone can fix this soon.
vitwit

Postby jims4030 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:38 pm

Same problem........have 2 tracfones plus my mother in law's account AND my wife--NONE of us can get a balance in this defective app nor can any of us get it online on our computers....been going for over a week or so.....
BETTER GET THIS FIXED SOON TRACFONE OR WE ARE DONE WITH TRACFONE.....SEVERAL OF US HAVE BEEN CUSTOMERS FOR A LONG LONG TIME-ME--ALMOST 20 YEARS
jims4030

Postby jims4030 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:40 pm

It is okay to bet the balances by texting 611611 and typing in "Balance?" Why should we have to keep doing this????? Get the app and online account via computer fixed
jims4030

Postby lgg1943 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:35 am

Finally this morning, Nov 8, after several days of trying the App is now working as well as the online version and I was able to get my balances. Lets hope it is working for all and does continue to work properly.
lgg1943

Postby Mopper Upper » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:31 pm

TracFone - Larry wrote:Hi Mopper Upper. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

I followed your advice and used the chat feature and Felip helped me out by finding out what my balances were. This morning the My Account App is working again. Thanks for your help.
Mopper Upper

Postby vitwit » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:48 pm

Yup, working now for me too.
vitwit

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:18 am

lgg1943 wrote:Finally this morning, Nov 8, after several days of trying the App is now working as well as the online version and I was able to get my balances. Lets hope it is working for all and does continue to work properly.

Hi lgg1943. I'm TracFone Larry. We are glad that your issue has been taken care of. If you have questions or concerns, please let us know. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:20 am

Mopper Upper wrote:
TracFone - Larry wrote:Hi Mopper Upper. I'm TracFone Larry. We apologize for the trouble. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

I followed your advice and used the chat feature and Felip helped me out by finding out what my balances were. This morning the My Account App is working again. Thanks for your help.

Hi Mopper Upper. I'm TracFone Larry. We are glad to be of assistance. If you should have questions or concerns, with your TracFone service, please let us know. For your convenience, you may text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:22 am

vitwit wrote:Yup, working now for me too.

Hi vitwit. I'm TracFone Larry. We are delighted to hear that you now able to check your balance with your My Account app. If you have questions or concerns, please let us know. You can make use of 611611 Help support. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Previous

Return to Getting started, adding Airtime and other general TracFone discussions.