How long does Global Calling credits expire?

How long does Global Calling credits expire?

Postby novemberr » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:03 am

If I buy $10 Global Calling credits, will the credits last for a month or the life of my remaining plan?
Thank you.
novemberr

Re: How long does Global Calling credits expire?

Postby Jude » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:08 pm

Hi novemberr. My name is TracFone Jude. I will be addressing your question. The balance is added to your phone, and as long as you have a balance, you will be able to make an international call. You need to dial an access number before dialing the international number you wish to connect to. We offer a free direct dial option to Android users, who can download the application from the Google Play Store. The dollar balance will be deducted depending on the destination rate and the call time. Remaining balances on your card will roll over to your next service cycle. You can add as many $10 cards as you need. The balance will accumulate once a new card is added. Once the Plan has been added to your phone, simply dial the access number 1-800-867-7183 and follow the instructions, or if calling from Hawaii or Alaska, dial 1-305-938-5673. Thank you.
Jude

Postby novemberr » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:01 pm

Thank you for the detailed explanation.
novemberr

Postby Jude » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:42 pm

You're welcome, novemberr. As per our interest to serve you better, we are continuously working on improving and expanding our procedures, products and overall services. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
Jude

Return to Tips for calling over 100 international destinations. Get tips for using TracFone’s International Neighbors program.