International Calling No Longer Working even w Global Card

International Calling No Longer Working even w Global Card

Postby jeng2000 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:02 am

My mom uses a basic phone Tracfone Alcatel big numbers to make international call to China, it was working last week, today she told me it's not working, kept on saying "invalid number". I went on Tracfone's site, double checked the minutes and service end dates to make sure there are enough. Plenty of minutes left, service end date is May 2020. I had her restarted the cell phone and tried again, not working. After reading this forum, I decided to purchase Tracfone's Global Calling Card, even though the country was included in the basic plan already. But that didn't work, even tried restarting and had her tried again, frustrated :cry: .

Could anyone point to the right path to correct this? Thanks.
jeng2000

Re: International Calling No Longer Working even w Global Ca

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:16 pm

Hi jeng2000. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the inconvenience. We'll review your account and further investigate what happened to your phone service. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Tips for calling over 100 international destinations. Get tips for using TracFone’s International Neighbors program.