How to Call Canada from the U.S.

How to Call Canada from the U.S.

Postby ssteph » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Can anyone tell me where I can find written directions to make calls from the U.S. to Canada? I phoned the 800 number and selected options until I was told by a fast-talking robot how to do it. I'm not doing it right, and I listened twice, but I still don't get it.

The robot said something about 305-938-5673 and then just dial the 1 and the area code and the number. This is getting me someone else, not the person I am dialing in Canada. It is also saying I have $10 though I bought 2 $10 cards.

I need to see the directions typed up so I can follow them correctly, but I cannot seem to find them written down.

Thanks for any help anyone can post here!
ssteph

Re: How to Call Canada from the U.S.

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:17 am

Hi ssteph. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Re: How to Call Canada from the U.S.

Postby ssteph » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:01 pm

If any customers can help, I am getting contradictory information and still have no idea how to call Canada from the U.S. Chat doesn't know how. There don't seem to be any written instructions anywhere.

Has anyone ever gotten the $10 cards to work calling Canada? If so, please tell me how you did it.

Thank you!
ssteph

Return to Tips for calling over 100 international destinations. Get tips for using TracFone’s International Neighbors program.