Insufficient Funds - Basic International Calls

Re: Insufficient Funds - Basic International Calls

Postby TracFone - Felice » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:52 am

Hi Niladrim. My name is TracFone Felice. We are sorry about your issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
TracFone - Felice

Postby TracFone - Felice » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:56 am

Hi Angeleah. My name is TracFone Felice. We are soryr about your issue with International Calling. Let us help you with this. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
TracFone - Felice

Postby docprb » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:11 pm

I am a long time Tracfone user. Recently when attempting to dial an international number receive the following 'INSUFFICIENT FUNDS TO PROCEED WITH THIS CALL' message. Would appreciate help with this issue.
docprb

Postby TracFone - Felice » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:45 pm

Hi Docprb. My name is TracFone Felice. We sincerely apologize about your issue with International Calling. Let us get this resolved. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby docprb » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:17 pm

TracFone - Felice wrote:Hi Docprb. My name is TracFone Felice. We sincerely apologize about your issue with International Calling. Let us get this resolved. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.

I took your advice and tried to get this issue resolved by calling your customer service line. Spoke to two agents without having this problem resolved. Can you please look into this and advise. Thank you!
docprb

Postby docprb » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:14 pm

This problem has not been resolved. Can someone at Tracfone please help me?
docprb

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:24 am

Hi docprb. My name is TracFone Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Previous

Return to Tips for calling over 100 international destinations. Get tips for using TracFone’s International Neighbors program.