International Long Distance - Access Code

International Long Distance - Access Code

Postby austinkb23 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:05 pm

I have used TracFone for International Calls before. Now when I try to make a phone call, there is a message requesting an access code after dialing the international phone number.

There is information on the Tracfone website about an access code being sent by text message but that hasn;t happened yet. I have tried to seek assistance through chat and phone calls but no one seems to understand this issue.
austinkb23

Re: International Long Distance - Access Code

Postby TracFone - Mark » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:40 pm

Hi austinkb23. My name is TracFone Mark. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Let us help you with your concern. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

Postby austinkb23 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:36 pm

Hi Mark,

I read the inbox message. The problem I am having is that I am not receiving an access code by text message in order to complete the call. Therefore, the phone call is timed out and disconnected instead.
austinkb23

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:52 pm

Hi austinkb23. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience you have encountered with your access code. We can take a look into this and ensure that there's a resolution for you. Please check your Forum inbox again for a private message. You may also text the keyword HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Sal D » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:22 am

I have the same problem
as soon as the international destination is dialed I'm asked to enter a pin number
Sal D

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:38 pm

Hi Sal D. I'm TracFone Maria. We're sorry that you are having a problem with our international calling. We can take a look into this and ensure that there's a resolution for you. For us to do this, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Tips for calling over 100 international destinations. Get tips for using TracFone’s International Neighbors program.