New Phone and International Dialing

New Phone and International Dialing

Postby EDGARD » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:23 am

Hello,
My old phone stopped working and I got a new one.
I registered it and it can work OK with same number.
All my minutes were transferred as well.
I have been using tracfone to call Singapore for many years now and using my minutes.
I never ever used the 10$ international calling card.
Singapore is part of the basic list of countries and also allow to call cellular.

But after I changed the phone, I no longer am able to call Singapore and am getting the message that I have insufficient 'funds'.

After I contacted support, I was told I had to get a 10$ card and which I did reluctantly. I was then able to call Singapore using the 'funds' in the 10$ card.

But I do not want to keep buying 10$ cards since Singapore is covered under the basic list and can use minutes.

So what has happened and why my new phone cannot be used to call Singapore anymore.

I sincerely hope you can solve this issue for me.

Kind Regards
EDGARD

Re: New Phone and International Dialing

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:30 am

Hi EDGARD. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you're having some problems. We will check if your phone is properly provisioned in the system. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Tips for calling over 100 international destinations. Get tips for using TracFone’s International Neighbors program.