New Phone and International Dialing

New Phone and International Dialing

Postby EDGARD » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:23 am

Hello,
My old phone stopped working and I got a new one.
I registered it and it can work OK with same number.
All my minutes were transferred as well.
I have been using tracfone to call Singapore for many years now and using my minutes.
I never ever used the 10$ international calling card.
Singapore is part of the basic list of countries and also allow to call cellular.

But after I changed the phone, I no longer am able to call Singapore and am getting the message that I have insufficient 'funds'.

After I contacted support, I was told I had to get a 10$ card and which I did reluctantly. I was then able to call Singapore using the 'funds' in the 10$ card.

But I do not want to keep buying 10$ cards since Singapore is covered under the basic list and can use minutes.

So what has happened and why my new phone cannot be used to call Singapore anymore.

I sincerely hope you can solve this issue for me.

Kind Regards
EDGARD

Re: New Phone and International Dialing

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:30 am

Hi EDGARD. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you're having some problems. We will check if your phone is properly provisioned in the system. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby jeng2000 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:01 pm

I have similar issue with International calling, after adding the global card, still not working. I've posted here yesterday but this system said the posting needs to be reviewed by moderator, how long is that going to be before my posting could be seen here?
jeng2000

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:41 pm

Hi jeng2000. I'm TracFone Larry. I apologize for the trouble. We'll review your account and further investigate what happened to your phone service. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Tips for calling over 100 international destinations. Get tips for using TracFone’s International Neighbors program.