Use FB messenger while in London/Norway

Use FB messenger while in London/Norway

Postby pat dipalma » Wed May 29, 2019 12:03 pm

while i appreciate being able to send an email, I need a reply soonest re how i access my data for the above. while i paid $l35 ? back in Sept. 2018? i was told that I have no data left. That meant l500 MB? were used up. I don't know how as i have onley one app that i haven't used on my phone and don't ususally access Fb w/o WiFi at home.
how foolproof will the above use of my phone for June l3th-June 23rd, 23019 w/o Tracfone service in Europe??? Pls be very specific so i can have access to home in case of emergencies. To date i do not have FB messenger on my cell only on home computer.
Pls adv re terms of contract from Sept., cost of data for our trip and its certainty if used with a WiFi connection.
thank you very much.
ps sometimes my microphone works when sending a text and sometimes it doesn't. If someone who speaks clear and slow English could call me that would be appreciated greatly. pat dipalma
pat dipalma

Re: Use FB messenger while in London/Norway

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu May 30, 2019 2:02 pm

Hi pat dipalma. This is Maria from TracFone Wireless. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered. We're here to help you with your concern. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Tips for calling over 100 international destinations. Get tips for using TracFone’s International Neighbors program.