Unable to use phone while "roaming"

Unable to use phone while "roaming"

Postby grsaraceno » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Lately, both my and my husband's phone are roaming even at home. More significantly, the phones won't allow us to make calls or texts while roaming. Help, please.
grsaraceno

Re: Unable to use phone while "roaming"

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:59 pm

Hi grsaraceno. My name is TracFone Larry. We apologize for the inconvenience. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby grsaraceno » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:58 pm

"reactivated" our phones to our local zip code - which is only 20 miles away from our old zip code. We had to get new phone numbers in the process. We'll see if this works.
grsaraceno

Postby TracFone - Katie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi grsaraceno,
My name is TracFone Katie. We can help you in getting your phone reactivated. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Return to Links to TracFone service maps and discussions about coverage.