voLTE

voLTE

Postby TLL » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:55 pm

Does Tracfone support volTE at this time? We have a new US Cellular Tower that went up that is voLTE - will I be able to use it with an appropriate phone?
TLL

Re: voLTE

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:07 pm

Hi TLL. My name is TracFone Larry. The VoLTE is supported for iPhone devices.
TracFone - Larry

Postby TLL » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Is that the only phone? So a Samsung Galaxy S7 would not be supported?
TLL

Postby TLL » Mon May 07, 2018 3:35 pm

So I will be getting a new phone in the next month or so, I hope that phone is with Tracfone but I fear I will have to go to US Cellular. US Cellular has a new tower in our area that only supports VOLTE, our service in this area is terrible unless you can go off this tower. Can you tell me what phones, if any, that you have available to me in the 54626 area code that will support VOLTE and will be able to use this tower without roaming issues. In a previous post reply I was told that IPhones support VOLTE, that's great, but not entirely accurate as all models of IPhone do not support VOLTE. If it is possible to give a more definitive answer on this that would be appreciated. I will not be spending several hundred dollars on a phone to find out it will not work: in my area and off this particular US Cellular VOLTE data only tower. There is a Verizon tower in the area but unfortunately is a few miles away and is ineffective where I live and work. Thank you for your time in answering my question. Can anyone answer this? Hello.........
TLL

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun May 20, 2018 1:25 pm

Hi TLL. I'm TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Links to TracFone service maps and discussions about coverage.