Signal Booster

Signal Booster

Postby Frank62281 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:22 pm

Apparently this is a difficult problem. I have a service through SafeLink. I have a phone (the LG 306g) which works around my home. HOWEVER. With 1 bar, and sketchy tower connection, I NEED to have a signal booster in my home. I understand TracFone does not offer/sell/condone signal boosters. The information I need to get a signal booster is what network am I on ( I know it is either ATT or TMobile) and what MHz my area is in ( a booster for 850 MHz will do nothing for me if my area only operates in 1900MHz). I just finished with a customer rep in chat who was extremely unhelpful. Finally transferred me to another rep who also could not help me or find the information to help me. They referred me to the phone number for customer service. I am disabled, a shut in, and have very few to no visitors. As I have NO useful signal IN my home, unless it is an email or chat window, it is not going to work for me.

hopefully SOMEONE can help me with this situation.
Frank62281

Re: Signal Booster

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:25 pm

Hi Frank62281. My name is TracFone Maria. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Let us help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Frank62281 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:31 pm

TracFone - Maria wrote:Hi Frank62281. My name is TracFone Maria. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Let us help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.

I dont know if it is a problem on my end, or with the links, but the links you send me in my form messages do not work. It opens a new window and then says the chat cannot load.
Frank62281

Postby TracFone - Mark » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:08 pm

Hi Frank62281. My name is TracFone Mark and I'll continue addressing your concern. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

Postby ChiMom » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:51 am

I know this is an old post but I too would love to have a good affordable signal booster. I am in the at&t network area. Please help.
ChiMom

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:25 pm

Hi ChiMom. My name is Tracfone Maria. As of this moment, we currently do not offer signal boosters. If you need further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Links to TracFone service maps and discussions about coverage.