Website says phone is compatible with zipcode, NOT SO!

Website says phone is compatible with zipcode, NOT SO!

Postby dogs6 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:29 am

I tried activating my new phone I ordered from the website using the zipcode search. Got it yesterday and tried activation but got error message. Called the toll free # for help and was told the phone is not compatible with zipcode. Thought I could have made a mistake so double checked website. Phone is listed as compatible. I told the person that and they said some phones are not. That I know that is why I use the website to make sure it does work in my area. Then they searched for a phone that was compatible for my zipcode and there are none! How can that be when there are at least 8 phones listed on my zipcode search. :evil:
dogs6

Re: Website says phone is compatible with zipcode, NOT SO!

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:37 am

Hi dogs6. My name is TracFone Larry. We’re sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Bamagirl1414 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:29 am

I can't make or receive any calls it says that no network avalibile I've had the phone for 2 weeks and 2 SIM cards when I call customer service they say turn it off and on if you have any more problems just call us back! I'm like what?
Bamagirl1414

Postby Bamagirl1414 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:35 am

I can't make or receive any calls it says that no network avalibile I've had the phone for 2 weeks and 2 SIM cards when I call customer service they say turn it off and on if you have any more problems just call us back! I'm like what?
Bamagirl1414

Postby TracFone - Ashley » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:56 am

Hi Bamagirl1414. My name is TracFone Ashley. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Let us help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Ashley

Postby tracelements » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:50 am

Hello,

The service on my new tracfone is very bad. I cannot call out and have only been able to send 3 texts. All others do not go there because is says service is unavailable. I work from home, so need to fix this asap. It seems I have a T-mobile sim. An AT&T sim would work better I think. How do I get one?

Thank you,
Traci
tracelements

Postby TracFone - Ashley » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:51 am

Hi tracelements. My name is TracFone Ashley. Let us help you. I've sent you a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Ashley

Return to Links to TracFone service maps and discussions about coverage.