Tracfone Verizon network in (504) cannot reach AT&T landline

Tracfone Verizon network in (504) cannot reach AT&T landline

Postby j03y_ » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:36 pm

hi,
I have confirmed that my Tracfone, and some other cell phones which share the Verizon wireless network in the (504) area code cannot reach my (504) area code AT&T landline. How can this problem be reported to Verizon wireless, the network operator, and Tracfone?

Several tests confirm this, most importantly - leaving Tracfone completely out of this, today we tested two Verizon cell phones, and neither of them could reach my AT&T (504) area code landline either. Yet, my AT&T network cell phone CAN reach my (504) area code landline.

And also, my area code (504) Tracfone cannot reach my AT&T (504) area code landline.

I've already been on Tracfone IM tech support, and they said it was "AT&T's problem" and there is nothing wrong with my Tracfone or account (yes, I agree).

My Tracfone, number (504) 512-xxxx, is on Verizon wireless as shown by the following carrier exchange lookup:

Common Name: Verizon Wireless
OCN: 6505
OCN Type: WIRELESS
Name: Cellco Partnership dba Verizon Wireless - LA
Abbreviation: VERIZON WIRELESS-LA
DBA: Verizon Wireless

https://www.npanxxsource.com/nalennd.php

thnx.
j03y_

Re: Tracfone Verizon network in (504) cannot reach AT&T land

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:54 pm

Hi j03y_ . This is TracFone Maria. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We would like to further review your account so we can provide a thorough explanation and concrete resolution for this issue. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby j03y_ » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:54 pm

Thanks but I've already spent over an hour on *two* Tracfone chats working on and reporting this issue, in vivid detail. At the end of the last chat, I was told he could not help me (after 45 minutes), and that I should "call accounts and billing."

I've already reported this problem several times. Tracfone knows about this problem. Tracfone should resolve it.

Thank you.
j03y_

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:04 pm

Hi j03y_. I'm TracFone Maria. We understand where you're coming from. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. This is never the way we want you or any of our customers to feel. Allow us to have another opportunity to rectify this issue. I've sent you a private message, kindly check your Forum inbox. Thanks.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Links to TracFone service maps and discussions about coverage.