Low signal and dropped calls

Low signal and dropped calls

Postby brokenbear » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:22 pm

Several months ago I moved my Samsung from Straight Talk to Tracfone ..Straight Talk tower was Verizon I was told
My wife also moved from Verizon to Tracfone at the same time I did ..she was definitely on a Verizon tower

We both lost a bar of tower strength at our home moving from 3 bars each to zero . or.mostly 1 bar and a rare 2 bar signal ..never 3 bars

Before we switched we could talk from ANYWHERE within our house and NEVER a dropped call ..now we have to go upstairs near a window and even then ...one in 4 calls will be dropped if it is longer than a 3 min call

Additionally... the known dead spots in our are are now BIGGER dead spots

We cannot stay with this as we are going to drop our land line phone but now... our friends have started calling our home phone so they do not get the aggravation of dropped calls

JB
brokenbear

Re: Low signal and dropped calls

Postby Jude » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:21 pm

Hi brokenbear. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Links to TracFone service maps and discussions about coverage.