Can no longer send or receive Messages

Can no longer send or receive Messages

Postby LoisInSpace » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:48 pm

Up until about two weeks ago I was able to send and receive texts while at work. All of sudden I can no longer send or receive texts. I keep getting the message that it's "Waiting for Connection". The connection never happens until I walk outdoors. I have no problem sending or receiving emails and phone calls.

Even before the total loss of being able to send or receive texts I was constantly getting the Error Message 97 which I posted but was never given a resolution for this problem At that time I was able to send maybe three or four texts then the error message would start as well as "Can't send message at this time. Contact Provider.

Now no texting at all.

I have a Moto g(7)Optimo Maxx.
LoisInSpace

Re: Can no longer send or receive Messages

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:52 pm

Hi LoisInSpace. I'm TracFone - Maria. We're very sorry to learn that you are having problems making and receiving text messages. Let's go over all the details and options together and see what we can do to resolve this issue. to further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Links to TracFone service maps and discussions about coverage.