phone number occasionally nonexistent

phone number occasionally nonexistent

Postby Nick_Levinson » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:42 pm

I call someone locally in my area code but my phone says that their number is nonexistent. Other calls on the same day to the same number before, between, and after these calls go through without a problem, I receive calls from that number (I think before and after) without a problem, and we exchange texts without a problem. I also called him once at another number without a problem, but that was only once so that may not matter. This problem is new. I probably can't ask the other person to experiment to help me solve this and they likely have a different phone and a different carrier. Mine is TracFone, Alcatel, basic, and likely T-Mobile. What's happening? Just a glitch or something to worry about?
Nick_Levinson

Re: phone number occasionally nonexistent

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:19 am

Hi Nick_Levinson. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you are experiencing call issues. We'll help you check if the your phone is properly provisioned in the system. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Nick_Levinson » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:55 pm

The problem, which occurred on one day, has not happened on any subsequent day, although the affected person and I called and texted each other on various days. I guess the problem went away without intervention, so I assume my phone is properly provisioned and where the problem occurred is unknown but no longer of concern. Thank you.
Nick_Levinson

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:17 am

Hi Nick_Levinson. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm glad to hear that the issue has been taken care of. If you should have further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. Have a nice day.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Links to TracFone service maps and discussions about coverage.