iPhone 6s not compatible?

iPhone 6s not compatible?

Postby yorks » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:01 pm

Hi. I am a long-standing TracFone user. I was given a refurbished iPhone 6s which was a Verizon Wireless phone. I would like to transfer my current TracFone service to this iPhone. I have confirmed with Verizon that the phone I have is unlocked. However, when I went to the TracFone BYOP Page, it says based on my phone’s serial number/IMEI number that the phone is not compatible to be used as a TracFone. I called TracFone customer service and they said they can’t tell me why this iPhone is not compatible. Is there anyone who can explain it to me? Would another 6s work, just not this one? And if so, why?
yorks

Re: iPhone 6s not compatible?

Postby TracFone - Katie » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:23 pm

Hi yorks,
I'm TracFone Katie. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Allow us to help you with your concern. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Return to Making the transition to TracFone prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.