Transfer from non-smartphone to smart phone not completing.

Transfer from non-smartphone to smart phone not completing.

Postby dreams_in_digital » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:07 pm

I recently purchased the Tracfone LG Destiny smartphone to transfer my number and minutes from my old LG 800G. On my LG 800G display, I just noticed that it says my service end date is all the way back on 09/01/2017, but my service still works because the Tracfone website says the service end date is actually sometime in December from my last purchase of airtime. I also noticed that it keeps telling me that this particular LG 800G phone has pending transactions, but I've been turning my phone off and on for days now trying to resolve them with no luck.

When I try to go through the phone number transfer from the 800G to the Destiny and purchase some airtime, it won't complete the transaction. It tells me to call a number for help, I can't call the customer service number because my phone doesn't work for receiving text or making/receiving phone calls. That's one of the reasons I'm upgrading. Please help! I just want to transfer my number and minutes to the new Tracfone smartphone
dreams_in_digital

Re: Transfer from non-smartphone to smart phone not completi

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:46 pm

Hi dreams_in_digital. My name is TracFone Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Making the transition to TracFone prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.