Tracfone scammed me

Tracfone scammed me

Postby biden2020prez » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:34 am

I had Tracfone since november 2021. I had service that would expire in 2023. Today, I accidently changed my phone number. I called customer service and asked to switch back my number. Customer service said they'll deactivate my service, then I should restart my phone, and call customer service back. I did, and they said they'll reassign my old number, but then, they asked me to pay for a new plan, even though I already had service and never asked them to stop my service, and I already paid for service until 2023.

I explained that I always had an account, she told me "upon checking, this isn't true." I said I was certain I had service until they deactivated it, and even made calls earlier in the day. She wouldn't listen. Now I'm stuck.
biden2020prez

Re: Tracfone scammed me

Postby TracFone - Maria » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:57 pm

Hi biden2020prez. I'm TracFone Marie. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to review your account so we can help you with your concern. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Making the transition to TracFone prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.