Addind new device to existing Tracfone acct

Addind new device to existing Tracfone acct

Postby kgolden3rd » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:02 pm

#1-Original TracFone lost.
#2-Cannot turn on/off to activate payment.
#3-Purchased New TracFone, but cannot activate to use old # and Service plan, because of issue #2
kgolden3rd

Re: Addind new device to existing Tracfone acct

Postby Jude » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:43 pm

Hi kgolden3rd. My name is TracFone Jude. This is never the experience we want you to have. We'd hate to see you leave. We'd like an opportunity to review your account and make sure you're getting the best service. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby longsufferingTFuser » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:26 am

I've wasted too much time one this already. I thought that maybe I could learn how to solve my own problem by reading the responses to other people w/similar problems. But all the tracfone gurus ever say is txt 611611. Well, what if YOU CAN'T?

Also, isn't it a little lazy to just have that response to everything? Like, what do you guys do, just cut and paste platitudes for the first half of the response and "txt 611611" for the 2nd. Cut and Paste, Cut and Paste. Guarantee you make more money than I do. This is beyond frustrasting. I think it's the only forum I've ever seen where the responses were this unhelpful.

A lot of people are having problems with their devices and can't txt. That's why they're requesting help... I'm going to stop after this, but I'm not going to get back the hours in my service I can't use, or the hours I spent trying to get help from a customer service rep tonight. A lot of my friends make fun of me for using tracfone and keep telling me to switch. What have I got for being a loyal customer? I feel like a chump. I'll try again tomorrow, but may have smashed phones. Just kidding. Part of the problem is how easily they break. Here we are in the future, I'm living it, but not loving it.
longsufferingTFuser

Postby TracFone - Maria » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:01 pm

Hi longsufferingTFuser. This is TracFone - Maria. Please accept our sincere apology. We are very sorry to learn that your experience with our service was less than adequate. We would like to discuss the details of the issue so that we can address it immediately. To further assist, kindly check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Making the transition to TracFone prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.