Interested in porting out my tracfone number, new service.

Interested in porting out my tracfone number, new service.

Postby flipmesome » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:21 pm

Hello, Tracfone.

I tried to call customer service but got no assistance. I'm trying to port out my number but have a few concerns and need help.

I have an unlocked Iphone 5C. I would like to port my number over to Mint Mobile in addition to using a new unlocked phone (Iphone7). I contacted them and they said it was fine on their part. However, I would need 2 things from tracfone, my current "Account number", "PIN" number and account "ZIP" associated with my number, new sim shouldn't be a problem.. The problem is I have no idea how to get these from my current account. I forgot access to the account ages ago and usually just renew via website, phone# and CC. Although I am switching numbers with this particular phone I've used tracfone for other phones and your help would be much appreciated.

:arrow:
flipmesome

Re: Interested in porting out my tracfone number, new servic

Postby TracFone - Katie » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:33 pm

Hi flipmesome. My name is TracFone Katie. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your account number is the serial number of your phone or the IMEI/MEID. If you are using a BYOP GSM device, the last 15 digits of your SIM card number is your account number. If you need further assistance with your PIN and your account ZIP code, I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the email address you provided when you signed up for this forum. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.
TracFone - Katie

Re: Interested in porting out my tracfone number, new servic

Postby flipmesome » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:16 pm

Thank you Katie.

I will private message you my tracfone mobile number. A simple reply will be fine as well since I will be checking the forums.
flipmesome

Return to Making the transition to TracFone prepaid
no-contract service. Want to keep your number from your old provider? Learn how, here.