Can’t login into Tracofne website from home network

Can’t login into Tracofne website from home network

Postby davemp404 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:42 pm

For the last two week, I cannot login to Tracfone website. Used windows 10 PCs with edge and chrome and android 12 phone using chrome and all fail the same way.
On login screen I enter phone or email then chick captcha and continue and it just comes back to same screen, never getting to password screen.
Things I tried that didn't work
Incognito and in-private tabs
rebooting modem and router
restarting PC and phone
check router settings and it has no restriction on sites
called Tracfone several times and they said it was an internet provider issue
called optimum (my cable company) said it was Tracfone website

On phone if I turn off WiFi and used mobile data and I can login, this is using exact same chrome tab that just failed on WiFi. Also tried using someone else WiFi (FIOS) and that also works every time.
The Tracfone app was having the same issue, but I use mobile data connection to switch from password to fingerprint for verification and now I can use app from my phone on my home WiFi.
davemp404

Re: Can’t login into Tracofne website from home network

Postby Jude » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:47 am

Hi davemp404. My name is TracFone Jude. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Return to Have fun and enhance your TracFone.
Post questions and get answers here.