Phone Volume

Phone Volume

Postby Tonteen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:15 pm

Hello
My ALcatel TCLLX volume is really low, I can barely hear other caller. as well as the ring.. I have it set all the way up. I even added a Boost Volume App which helps with ring but not when a caller calls. I have to tell them to speak loudly which they do for about 10 seconds then they go back to regular speaking. It is Frustrating. I'm paying Tracfhone money I should be able to have well working services.. The only apps I have personally added was Facebook, One Game, and the Boost Volume, everything on this phone is from Tracfhone or Verizon.
My phone shows a message to add Software Updates.. How important is this? I don't want anything to change or mess my service.
Thank You
Tonteen

Re: Phone Volume

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:45 am

Hi Tonteen. I'm TracFone Larry. We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. Let us help you fix your phone. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Have fun and enhance your TracFone.
Post questions and get answers here.