This phone has an ota transaction pending

This phone has an ota transaction pending

Postby ramtech » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:45 pm

I've had this phone since Feb 2012 l. We've had loads of trouble with getting the minutes delivered each month. Now, the phone is saying it has one day left of service and when I log in, it says "This phone has an ota transaction pending "

As I've said, I've had problems with getting TracFone to send minutes to this phone in the past. I've called in and got the minutes sent but the end of service date, which should be about 3 months out, is always just a few days away.

I'm not seeing any details for this phone on my account summary although I see details for my other phone and an old deactivated phone. What's up? Can we please get the minutes I've paid for and get the service date to stop saying one day left?
ramtech

Re: This phone has an ota transaction pending

Postby clark » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Hi ramtech. My name is Tracfone Clark. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I’m going to try to help you now. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message and you will receive confirmation of this at the e-mail address you provided when you signed up for this forum. Thank you.
Tracfone Clark
clark

Postby TracFone - Amber » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi ramtech. You need to participate more by posting 4 post messages here to enable your private messaging feature. Thanks.
TracFone - Amber

Postby bfiggins » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:29 pm

I also show an "ota transaction pending" message. It said updates were available for my phone, so I clicked on it and followed the instructions. How will I know if it is updated successfully?
bfiggins

Postby Stephanie » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi bfiggins. My name is TracFone Stephanie and I will be addressing your question. If the message no longer appears on your account when you pull it up, then your phone received the updates already. Thanks!
TracFone - Stephanie
Stephanie

Postby bfiggins » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi Stephanie, my account still shows ota transaction pending.
bfiggins

Postby TracFone - Felice » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:36 pm

Hi bfiggins. My name is TracFone Felice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Felice

Postby Nicholas_CO » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:57 pm

Hello I am having the "This phone has an ota transaction pending" message appear when I try to track my balance on my number. I attempted to add 60 minutes / 90 service days via a card purchased at Walgreens. Thus far the time or service days fail to appear. Is there a solution for this? Please help as I am on my last service day today and assumed the card would work?

I can be contacted via the forum email as I read people have been above, thanks in advance for your help!

Nicholas
Nicholas_CO

Postby TracFone-Daisy » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:01 pm

Hi Nicholas_CO! My name is TracFone Daisy. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thank you.
TracFone-Daisy

Postby kscronk1024 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:00 pm

I'm having the same exact issue. Tried to add airtime, saw I had an update, clicked to get the update, which was suppose to take 5 minutes, and a half hour later, I'm still showing that I have an OTA transaction pending and my airtime has NOT been added as of yet. Can you please inbox me the way to resolve this?
kscronk1024

Next

Return to Have fun and enhance your TracFone.
Post questions and get answers here.