Can't Install Google Play Store Apps

Can't Install Google Play Store Apps

Postby LJFried » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:19 am

I can't install apps from Google Play Store. I get this message: "Can't Install [name]. See common ways to fix the problem." It tells me to go to Settings, then Play Store, then Storage, then hit "clear cache" which I did. Should I ALSO hit "clear data" or will I lose everything?

This old Luddite appreciates any help you can give. Thank you
LJFried

Re: Can't Install Google Play Store Apps

Postby TracFone - Maria » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:07 pm

Hi LJFried. I'm TracFone - Maria. We're sorry to hear that you encountered a problem while trying to install apps on Google Play Store. We can take a look into this and ensure that there's a resolution for you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby SamuelRichards » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:18 am

I have this problem too! I recently started playing shellshockers, I recommend it, maybe someone knows this site.
Last edited by SamuelRichards on Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
SamuelRichards

Postby Jude » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:42 am

Hi SamuelRichards. My name is TracFone Jude. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience. We do not want our customers to encounter issues about the service we offer. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Jude

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:12 pm

Hi SamuelRichards. I'm TracFone - Maria. We're sorry tp hear that you are having problems with your apps. We're here to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Have fun and enhance your TracFone.
Post questions and get answers here.