Can't send texts with photos anymore

Can't send texts with photos anymore

Postby YetAnotherDanH » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:00 am

I can receive texts with photos, just can't send. The message will sit there for awhile with 'Sending' underneath it and then after 15 minutes or so that becomes 'Send Failed'. I've tried sending smaller size photos as well as the same photos that I've sent to the same person at an earlier time and none of them work.
I haven't been able to find any logs or anything that might give a better description of what's happening.
I've got a Huawei Honor 8 running android 7.0
I think the last photo I was able to send was June 23.
YetAnotherDanH

Re: Can't send texts with photos anymore

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:16 am

Hi YetAnotherDanH. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused you. We will check if the phone is properly provisioned in the system. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Cant send texts with photos anymore

Postby BarryCyday » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:16 pm

So I cant send or receive PMs. Ive tried to read the FAQs to fix it, but to no avail. Help
And Ive done a trade, but the references wont update either

Thanks in advance.
BarryCyday

Re: Can't send texts with photos anymore

Postby TracFone - Larry » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:56 am

Hi BarryCyday. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry that you are having some problems. Please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Five approved posts are required in order to reply forum private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Have fun and enhance your TracFone.
Post questions and get answers here.