No mobile data connection

No mobile data connection

Postby ghwhite63 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:21 pm

When I first started up my new LG Rebel 4 I could send texts but wasn't receiving texts. I wasn't having any issue with mobile data connection. I called customer service and now I'm sending and receiving texts but can't get mobile data. All my settimgs are correct on my end. When I called customer service they made some kind of change on their end for me to start receiving texts.
ghwhite63

Re: No mobile data connection

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:03 pm

Hi ghwhite63. I'm TracFone Maria. We sincerely apologize that you're having a problem with your mobile data. Allow us to further check on it so we can have the issue resolved. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Postby Dnny_L » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:51 am

Previously was this:
APN
TRACFONE.VZWENTP
Then was this:
TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET
Now is this:
APN
VZWINTERNET

Connections
Mobile Networks
Access Point Names
Tracfone
VZWINTERNET
APN
VZWINTERNET

The APN was TRACFONE.VZWENTP they changed it to TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET, the formatting change so the TRACFONE became a prefilled menu title, now APN is now just VZWINTERNET, instead of TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET, it's just (VZWINTERNET).

Dnny_L
Dnny_L

Postby Richard Holliday » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:33 am

I bought this phone 3 days ago with my sims card with the phone I bought time to put on can't make calls what can I do
Richard Holliday

Postby TracFone - Maria » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:42 am

Hi Richard Holliday. This is TracFone - Maria. We read your post and we sincerely apologize that you are having problems making and receiving calls. Allow us to further check on it so we can have the issue resolved as soon as possible. To further assist, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.