TRACFONE WEBSITE NOT WORKING

TRACFONE WEBSITE NOT WORKING

Postby MDB304 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:30 am

I have tried several times to purchase airtime and phone through the website and it NEVER works! Also, I was signed up for auto refill and it worked for a few months, then stopped, all of a sudden. I have tried several forms of payment and the message is always something about the form of payment being declined, or there being a product problem. This has been going on for about a year, now and it is infuriating. I have NEVER had this much problem with a website. Has anyone else had this experience? :evil:
MDB304

Re: TRACFONE WEBSITE NOT WORKING

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:35 am

Hi MDB304. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby SerG » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:31 pm

I have tried several times to purchase airtime and phone through the website too! I have also tried several forms of payment and the message is always "Error:There has been an error with your transaction. Please try again, or select a different payment method".
SerG

Postby SerG » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:33 pm

I have tried several times to purchase airtime and phone through the website too! I have also tried several forms of payment and the message is always "Error:There has been an error with your transaction. Please try again, or select a different payment method".
SerG

Postby SerG » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:59 pm

I have the same problem.
SerG

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:44 am

Hi SerG. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Dinosaur386 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:36 pm

New TracFone user here. The store clerk said he set up an account for me on "tracfone.com", like it says in the
owner's manual. I wanted to find out how to check my "minute" balance, but there's nothing in the manual.
Another thread here said to text "balance" to "611611", but isn't that going to cost me minutes? Isn't anything
I do with the actual phone to check the minutes going to cost me minutes I can't afford?

That's why I tried to use the computer to navigate to "tracfone.com", to look up my account, the minutes, the
latest Terms of Service, etc. It recognizes the URL, but all I end up with is a completely BLANK PAGE! The other
thread said there's been trouble with the website, but it also suggested that people have at least been able to
see the website on the internet. Or is that illegal?

I'm using a normally reliable Firefox web browser, on a computer, not a phone. Why can't I see "tracfone.com"?
Dinosaur386

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:30 am

Hi Dinosaur386. I'm TracFone Larry. We are sorry for the trouble. The 611611 Help text support does not cost minutes. Use it at your convenience. I have checked the website www.tracfone.com and it is working. Please try to clear the browser history, cache and cookies and try again. If you still encounter issues, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Dinosaur386 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:21 pm

Hi, Larry, thanks for the advice.
First, the website: Apparently it wanted a cookie. It appeared after I gave it one. But as I said, before that it was
completely blank. Most websites I've seen that need a cookie have a message that tells you so. You may want to
look into that.
Re: Chat, I've never used it. Is that email, texting, a phone call, or "D. None of the Above"? I don't have time to
learn how to chat right now. I'm going to look over the website & try to figure out how to text, then I'll get back
to you & let you know how it's coming along.
Thank you.
Dinosaur386

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.