TRACFONE WEBSITE NOT WORKING

TRACFONE WEBSITE NOT WORKING

Postby MDB304 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:30 am

I have tried several times to purchase airtime and phone through the website and it NEVER works! Also, I was signed up for auto refill and it worked for a few months, then stopped, all of a sudden. I have tried several forms of payment and the message is always something about the form of payment being declined, or there being a product problem. This has been going on for about a year, now and it is infuriating. I have NEVER had this much problem with a website. Has anyone else had this experience? :evil:
MDB304

Re: TRACFONE WEBSITE NOT WORKING

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:35 am

Hi MDB304. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby SerG » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:31 pm

I have tried several times to purchase airtime and phone through the website too! I have also tried several forms of payment and the message is always "Error:There has been an error with your transaction. Please try again, or select a different payment method".
SerG

Postby SerG » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:33 pm

I have tried several times to purchase airtime and phone through the website too! I have also tried several forms of payment and the message is always "Error:There has been an error with your transaction. Please try again, or select a different payment method".
SerG

Postby SerG » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:59 pm

I have the same problem.
SerG

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:44 am

Hi SerG. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.