No Mobile Data!

No Mobile Data!

Postby AALTF » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:08 am

Hi,

I cannot get access to mobile data, and I’ve been through every troubleshooting procedure I can think of. Tracfone, can you give me access to use the data I’ve purchased? Thanks.

Device: New Samsung Galaxy J3
Preferred Network: CDMA/LTE; Verizon
AALTF

Re: No Mobile Data!

Postby TracFone - Felice » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:22 am

Hi AALTF. My name is TracFone Felice. We are sorry for the trouble you have in trying to access your data. Let us help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
TracFone - Felice

Postby Xea » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:36 pm

same problem. Please resolve. I bought it for a reason and need it swiftly. Thank you.
Xea

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:06 pm

Hi Xea. My name is TracFone Larry. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby SirWood » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:39 am

I too am receiving NO MOBILE DATA. My LG L58VL is brand new and has never even accessed data from mobile. I have been on the phone multiple times with customer service, unable to understand the horrible English many of them spoke, spent up to 45 minutes at a time going through stupid procedures, all with NO answers.

If I cannot access Wi-Fi, either at home or somewhere that provides a Hot Spot, I have absolutely no way of using data...even though I have 200MB available and have paid for it!!! This is beyond aggravating. Without mobile data I cannot access my gmail, which is a main reason I even bought this phone. Before I receive the SAME questions and answers AGAIN, here is what I've been told to do and done...with NO SUCCESS:
1. turn off airplane mode
2. turn off wi-fi
3.turn off bluetooth
restart phone / verify my plan / verify my minutes left / verify i am a customer / verify my phone is on a data network plan / verify I am in a 4G / LTE available area

All this EVERY SINGLE TIME I CALL! Apparently no notes or records of my calls are kept. Since this is my last attempt to solve this issue, PLEASE HELP ME OBTAIN MOBILE DATA that I've paid for before I return this phone and go to another provider.
SirWood

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:12 pm

Hi SirWood. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Dnny_L » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:22 am

Previously was this:
APN
TRACFONE.VZWENTP
Then was this:
TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET
Now is this:
APN
VZWINTERNET

Connections
Mobile Networks
Access Point Names
Tracfone
VZWINTERNET
APN
VZWINTERNET

The APN was TRACFONE.VZWENTP they changed it to TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET, the formatting change so the TRACFONE became a prefilled menu title, now APN is now just VZWINTERNET, instead of TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET, it's just (VZWINTERNET).
Dnny_L

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.