no data access

no data access

Postby MelMillerN » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:10 pm

I cannot access data on my new LG Fiesta. I've been a Tracfone customer two years. I've spent over an hour on a second call with tech support, nothing they did helped (mostly, told me to turn it on and off) and I was told to wait a while and try again. It's been about an hour since that call. I think I need APN access info. There is an Access Point Name, VZWINTERNET (it also says INTERNET PDN APN) that is not checked. I tried checking and unchecking that previously with no luck; reset after trying it.
MelMillerN

Re: no data access

Postby alita » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:01 pm

Hi MelMillerN. My name is TracFone Alita. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
alita

Postby MaureenGeorge » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:20 pm

My cellular data is not working on my iPhone 6. I followed the 4 steps 1.Settings 2. general 3.profile 4. delete profile, turn off, and back on, it still doesn't work. Under profile, it says Not Signed in red letters.
MaureenGeorge

Postby TracFone - Felice » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi MaureenGeorge. My name is TracFone Felice. Sorry that you’re having a problem. Please check your Forum inbox for a private message. Thank you.
TracFone - Felice

Postby Dnny_L » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:40 am

Previously was this:
APN
TRACFONE.VZWENTP
Then was this:
TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET
Now is this:
APN
VZWINTERNET

Connections
Mobile Networks
Access Point Names
Tracfone
VZWINTERNET
APN
VZWINTERNET

The APN was TRACFONE.VZWENTP they changed it to TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET, the formatting change so the TRACFONE became a prefilled menu title, now APN is now just VZWINTERNET, instead of TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET, it's just (VZWINTERNET).
Dnny_L

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.