Could not activate cellular data network message

Re: Could not activate cellular data network message

Postby TracFone - Mark » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:47 pm

Hi cleverusername. My name is TracFone Mark. Sorry that you’re having a problem. I will contact you directly with a private message. Thanks.
TracFone - Mark

Postby dl50 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:35 pm

I am having the same problem with my iphone5s. I don't know whether it is related to recently renewing my plan by adding minutes, etc. It used to work but doesn't now.
dl50

Postby Shelly » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Hi dl50. My name is TracFone Shelly. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We'll be happy to help you. Please check your Forum inbox for a message. Thank you.
TracFone - Shelly
Shelly

Postby guldager79 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:17 pm

I am having the same problem as several others. The error message says, "Could not activate cellular data network.
Turn on cellular data or use Wi-Fi to access data." When I go to Settings, it shows that Cellular Data is activated.
This issue started in after I enrolled in purchased and redeemed more data, time, etc. I also enrolled in "Auto Refill." I have an iPhone 5; network provider is Verizon; carrier is Verizon 28.4.
guldager79

Postby TracFone - Katie » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi guldager79,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby harrowd » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:09 am

I am having the same problem. I recently switched phones, I took the sim card out of my old phone and placed it in a Lenovo Phab. The talk and texting worked right away, but the data is not working. I spent 20 mins on the phone with someone this morning, and they did not help me. All while wasting my minutes. Please help.
harrowd

Postby TracFone - Felice » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:43 pm

Hi harrowd. My name is TracFone Felice. Sorry to hear about your data. Please check your Forum inbox for a message.
TracFone - Felice

Postby Dnny_L » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:41 am

Previously was this:
APN
TRACFONE.VZWENTP
Then was this:
TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET
Now is this:
APN
VZWINTERNET

Connections
Mobile Networks
Access Point Names
Tracfone
VZWINTERNET
APN
VZWINTERNET

The APN was TRACFONE.VZWENTP they changed it to TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET, the formatting change so the TRACFONE became a prefilled menu title, now APN is now just VZWINTERNET, instead of TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET, it's just (VZWINTERNET).
Dnny_L

Previous

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.