Cannot use cellular data network on IPhone 5s

Re: Cannot use cellular data network on IPhone 6

Postby pmorrissey » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:36 pm

I haven't been able to use my cellular data for nine days now. I have talked with six TracFone representatives, have received a new SIM card (has not helped) and have spent 2 and 1/2 hours trying to fix this problem. I can access the internet via WiFi. I can make and receive calls. I can text. No internet. Very frustrated. All six representatives have given me the same troubleshooting process only to still not have internet access through my cellular data. Can I call Verizon myself?
pmorrissey

Re: Cannot use cellular data network on IPhone 5s

Postby TracFone - Katie » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:10 pm

Hi Capcadet99,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby TracFone - Katie » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:12 pm

Hi pmorrissey,
My name is TracFone Katie. Sorry that you’re having a problem. We need to take this issue offline so I can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please check your Forum inbox. It is located at the top left corner of your screen. It is next to User Control Panel. Thank you.
TracFone - Katie

Postby Fishnshore » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:23 pm

I have 5 se and added data to account. Once added could not connect to Internet. Talked to 4 different people. No one fixed it.
Found Unlockit.co.nz on line and fix my problem. On my phone I use verizon so when I put tracfone in the box it didn't find apn. I had to put in verizon lite. Apn came up I installed it ,rebooted phone ...IT WORKED...... Finally
Hope it works for you....worth a try
Fishnshore

Postby themerc » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:08 am

Seems lots of people same problem, no access to cellular network on iphone 5s, me too. Too bad this isn't a post that says what is wrong, but have to wait for someone to contact me. Rather be able to contact someone right now.
themerc

Postby 11hullh » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:47 am

I am having this same issue and would really need it resolved fast.
11hullh

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:55 am

Hi themerc. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby TracFone - Larry » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:56 am

Hi 11hullh. My name is TracFone Larry. We need to take this issue offline so we can address it further. I will contact you directly with a private message. Please click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby jlcarr01 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:31 pm

Also having the same problem. iPhoneSE. Very frustrating that cannot connect to customer service via chat.
jlcarr01

Postby jlcarr01 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:54 pm

I have an iPhoneSE. Data stopped working after buying 1 Gb several days ago. Please help.
jlcarr01

PreviousNext

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.