Cannot use cellular data network on IPhone 5s

Re: Cannot use cellular data network on IPhone 5s

Postby TracFone - Larry » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:01 am

Hi ejennl. My name is TracFone Larry. I read your post and I am sorry you’re having some problems. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby NoSleeves » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:08 am

Having the same problem on my Pixel 3a. Just started yesterday after working just fine for the last several months. Both incoming and outgoing sms and calls work fine. Wifi works fine. Can't access anything on data. Spent 2 hrs on the website chat with 2 different reps yesterday who were unhelpful. Anyone that can help me out here?
NoSleeves

Postby NoSleeves » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:27 am

Having the same problem on my Pixel 3a. Just started yesterday after working just fine for the last several months. Both incoming and outgoing sms and calls work fine. Wifi works fine. Can't access anything on data. Spent 2 hrs on the website chat with 2 different reps yesterday who were unhelpful. Anyone that can help me out here?
NoSleeves

Postby TracFone - Larry » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:56 am

Hi NoSleeves. I'm TracFone Larry. I'm sorry to hear that you're having some problems. Let us help you address your concern. For further assistance, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby ged3000 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:10 pm

Hi!

I have the same problem on my unihertz atom (android 9.0). Mobile data worked fine yesterday, today, nada. Texts and phone calls are fine

Tried restarting, turning airplane mode off and on again, and reinstalling the internet settings, but nothing is working.

Any suggestions?
ged3000

Postby wildhog » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:49 am

I am having this same issue with an iPhone 6s. Started once I purchased more data.
wildhog

Postby TracFone - Larry » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:00 pm

Hi wildhog. My name is TracFone Larry. I apologize for the inconvenience. We'll help you fix your phone. To further assist you, please check your forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your forum inbox. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
TracFone - Larry

Postby Dnny_L » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:31 am

Previously was this:
APN
TRACFONE.VZWENTP
Then was this:
TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET
Now is this:
APN
VZWINTERNET

Connections
Mobile Networks
Access Point Names
Tracfone
VZWINTERNET
APN
VZWINTERNET

The APN was TRACFONE.VZWENTP they changed it to TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET, the formatting change so the TRACFONE became a prefilled menu title, now APN is now just VZWINTERNET, instead of TRACFONE.VZWINTERNET, it's just (VZWINTERNET).
Dnny_L

Postby Andrei.Chepugov » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:22 am

Hello! I live in Ukraine... I bought a used iPhone 5s, but it doesn't support my Vodafone SIM card. When selling, they said that it will work with all SIM cards. How can this be fixed? I really need this for work
Andrei.Chepugov

Postby TracFone - Maria » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:53 pm

Hi Andrei.Chepugov. I'm TracFone Maria. You need to unlock your phone for you to be able to use another SIM card. For further assistance, please check your Forum inbox for a message. Click on "New Messages" beside User Control Panel to view your Forum inbox. You can use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
TracFone - Maria

PreviousNext

Return to Accessing websites and other Web discussions.